This free 15-week training course will include education and training in:
Theory and Practice of Yoga Nidra as a systematic method of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation through Pratyahara and Nyasa. Links to Digital Resource texts will be provided.
Basic, low-impact Yoga Asana sequence (chair yoga sequence available upon request)
- How to Instruct Yoga Nidra for Children.
- Pranayama (simple alternate nostril breathing with and without retention).
- Beginning and Advanced Practices of Yoga Nidra techniques with scheduled individual return demonstration.
- Vedic chanting of Sanskrit prayers for the well-being of humanity
- Reflection work and Journaling
- Individual and Group 90-minute classes will be conducted online using Zoom
- Yoga Nidra is the yoga of aware sleep. In this lies the secret of self healing.
- Yoga Nidra is a Pratyahara technique in which the distractions of the mind are contained and the mind is relaxed.
Swamini Divyananda Saraswati
Sivoham Ashram, Sumangalinagar, Nalavan Palayam, Tiruvannamalai – 606603
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 99405 80649 (India) / +1 (469) 268-1197 (USA)